Vaadin Material Theme
Vaadin Material is a complete theme for Vaadin components, inspired by Google’s Material Design guidelines.
To start using the Material theme you need to install the
vaadin-material-theme package using
bower install --save vaadin/vaadin-material-theme
2. Import and include main style modules
Import and include the main style modules in the global scope:
Learn more about the main style modules in the Typography and Color sections.
3. Next steps
- Get to know the foundation which defines the overall look and feel of the theme.
- Browse the components, starting from Button
- Learn how to customize the styles to your needs.
- Remember to read about browser compatibility, if you need to support Internet Explorer 11 or EdgeHTML 14.